The therapy modalities that we consider are psychodynamic and integrative, which includes a psychodynamic component.
We are particularly interested in applications from people who are able to speak any of the following languages:
- Bengali (Sylheti)
If you were successful in gaining a trainee placement with us, we would be able to offer you:
- Subsidised weekly supervision with a UKCP accredited supervisor
- Up to 50 supervised clinical hours with clients (our work is short-term)
- Training in our short-term psychodynamic Intercultural approach to therapy
- Training on IT systems widely used by the NHS
- Access to Training and CPD opportunities
Nafsiyat offers group therapy in addition to its individual therapy provision. We currently have a placement vacancy for a trainee group therapist. The successful applicant will be supervised by a group analyst.
How to apply
Please contact us to discuss your particular interest or requirement. To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV
- A statement of interest giving as much information as possible about why you would like to do a placement at Nafsiyat
- Information about the language or languages that you can work in.