We welcome applications from trainee counsellors and trainee therapists for placement. To be considered, you must be in at least your second year of training.
The therapy modalities that we consider are psychodynamic and integrative, which includes a psychodynamic component.
We are particularly interested in applications from people who are able to speak any of the following languages:
- Bengali (Sylheti)
If you were successful in gaining a trainee placement with us, we would be able to offer you:
- Subsidised weekly supervision with a UKCP accredited supervisor
- Up to 50 supervised clinical hours with clients (our work is short-term)
- Training in our short-term psychodynamic Intercultural approach to therapy
- Training on IT systems widely used by the NHS
- Access to Training and CPD opportunities
How to apply
Please contact us to discuss your particular interest or requirement. To apply, please email us at email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A statement of interest giving as much information as possible about why you would like to do a placement at Nafsiyat
- Information about the language or languages that you can work in.